The Georgia Junior Golf team is passionate about helping junior golfers improve their skills and have fun doing it. Our team members come from golfing backgrounds, equipping them with the experience necessary to oversee this program.
Jeremy Freyman Director
- Hometown: Bowling Green, Ohio
- Residence: Peachtree Corners, Georgia
- High School: Bowling Green High School
- College: Bowling Green State University
- Greatest achievement: Becoming a father
- Biggest influences: My mother and mentors within the golf industry
Join Our Organization
We’re passionate about providing the opportunity for junior golfers to better their skills, compete in tournaments, and prepare for their future in golfing. If you’re the parent of a junior looking for a safe, reputable organization where your child can grow, you’ve found it in Georgia Junior Golf. Learn more about our membership options and secure your junior’s spot today!